ausis banner

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Australia seismology colleges
10 Aug 2017, 12:11
RE: Australia seismology colleges
Hi, I'm looking for the article about seismology mountain, could you give me suggestion the good source? Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13 Aug 2017, 02:02
How do I get a scholarship for school? Im from france btw.
28 Aug 2017, 23:42
That is so great that you give your son a chance to try something different of your familly profession)
Find all posts by this user
5 Sep 2017, 19:40
(13 Aug 2017 02:02)frenchidees Wrote:  How do I get a scholarship for school? Im from france btw.
what school
6 Sep 2017, 19:04
Hello there! I am newbie here, can anyone tell me how to get admission here .
22 Sep 2017, 17:25
If your son is looking for do study seismology or paleoseismology in australia, that would be great. There are some good places to research in australia, and around near (indonesia, and mediteranian islands)
7 Nov 2017, 16:04
(13 Oct 2017 08:38)David Wrote:  Very nice site to stumble upon. My girlfriend is a high school teacher and is intrigued by the project, although high schools most likely lack the resources, expertise and capacity to undertake similar projects (her high school at least, located in Netherlands). The AuSIS project seems to be exclusively exerted at tertiary educational institutions it seems. Perhaps a trimmed down, simplistic version could work in a high school environment, with the proper supervision and guidance. Curious if something similar has been undertaken! Good luck with the project, anyhow!

Hi David
Actually our program is run by the university but the seismometers are mostly in high schools. There are other programs around the world and there are certainly European programs out there. The data collected is often available online.

Michelle